DPS X BATCH 09-10
Hello, Please login to view more Topics!
--Arvind
(again, this is automated!)
DPS X BATCH 09-10
Hello, Please login to view more Topics!
--Arvind
(again, this is automated!)
DPS X BATCH 09-10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your school needs

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Problems...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arvind
Administrator
Administrator
Arvind

Number of posts : 36
Hobbies : Table Tennis, swimming...
Favourite Subject: : .............
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Some Problems... Empty
PostSubject: Some Problems...   Some Problems... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

OK there are some problems. I knew that we would eventually come to this problem. We know that the teachers can copy and paste from the word files they have. But what if they want to attach it? This problem came up because when jeyakar sir tried to post something like that he could not do it because when he did the order of words in the post changed. So he wanted to attach it. But to make that modifications i would have to make some major modifications to the site and write some complicated scripts. Added to this i would also have to take permission from the hosting company. So this is the problem. But downloading the files is possible, But i will have to upload it to other sites and then you would have to download it from there. It is nothing actually, i have done it a lot of times. I will make a tutorial and post it on youTube so that everyone can see how it is done. The video will be posted in the tutorials section. So that's it for now and
Thanks
--Arvind
Back to top Go down
http://faipsbatchof2012.tk

Some Problems...
Page 1 of 1